Hello!! Happy Gwens-day! Before we get started let me give you Wednesday hotness. Oh and I used this pic as the basis for my character Cameron in the book I just finished called No Strings.
So our topic this week is our favorite websites. I could totally tell you that I'm way too busy to be goofing off online, but that would be such a lie. I wish I could stay away because I'd get more written. It's like a sickness though and I can't stay away. So here are some of my favorite places to visit:
1. Facebook - of course, how could I not list this one?? I have 2 accounts, one author and one personal and I check both of them quite frequently.
2. Yahoo - I love looking at all the news headlines. Sometimes, this is how I find out about stuff.
3. Etsy - if you've never hit this site you are missing out. It's a site totally devoted to online shops from amazing artists. I've purchased jewelry, artwork, and essential oil perfumes and loved all of them
4. Barnes & Noble - I own a Nook ebook reader and I think that's all I need to say about this site. LOL
5. Amazon - it's crazy, but this is where I keep my wishlist for books and such.
6. Pinterest - my sis and I both love this site since we find a lot of recipes and crafts to do.
7. Ravelry - I love to knit and hit the site for new patterns.
Those are my favorites. If you have any suggestions for amazing sites I should visit, just leave it in the comment section. Now, run over and check out what sites the rest of the ladies love.
See you all next week!--Gwen