Monday, October 13, 2014

Southern Etiquette for Difficult Situations

Hello! And welcome to the first installment of "Southern Etiquette for Difficult Situations." I want to thank my friend Bronwyn Green for the snazzy title and my fabulous host Max for the purrs and snuggles.


We're your hosts Gwen and Max
(notice the fancy bowtie, he likes to dress up)

Anyway . . . if you didn't know I'm from the south. Now my sister, for some unknown reason, swears we're in the north. Bless her heart, but she's wrong. And I'll tell you why, you can get sweet tea here all the time, we are so friendly and say hello to everyone, and we certainly bless hearts, which often leads to a small insult . . . or two. 

In my book, this means we are southern. And because we are, we have a lot of different skills to fall back on when a situation goes wrong. So I'm going to teach you what to say and what to do if you find yourself between that proverbial rock and a hard place.

This first situation was brought to me by my fellow Random Wednesday Blogger Kellie.


Okay, now that we have the situation, let's discuss what NOT to do.


And finally, let's talk about what to finally do if you find yourself in a situation such as the one Kellie did. 



Thank you so much and we hope this has helped you if you find yourself in a similar situation.

If you have a situation you wish us to cover please either email Max and me at gwendolyncease@twc.com or leave a comment down below. 


Thank you, Gwen and Max

No comments:

Post a Comment