Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Random Wednesday Blog: Crushing on Fictional Characters

Hello and welcome back to the Random Wednesday Blog! This week we are talking about crushes on fictional characters. Oh, first, let me share this with you:



And you're welcome. Anyway . . . I can't even think what I was going to say. Fictional characters, right. So there's not many I have a crush on, but I will share with you my main men. And these are in no particular order.

1. Ichabod Crane from Sleepy Hollow. Wow, he is handsome, debonair and a totally snappy dresser. 



2. Aragorn from LOTR . . . what else is there to say, but oh yeah.



3. When I was much younger, maybe around 19 or so, I had a huge crush on Kid Curry as played by Ben Murphy in the show Alias Smith & Jones. Of course, I only saw the show in reruns since it went off when I was 6. 



4. Roarke from the In Death series. That man is utterly amazing, romantic, and just plain hot. I love how he is with Eve and it's a damn shame he's not real.

5. Kaleb Krychek from the Psy/Changeling series. *fanning* That man is a billion kinds of dangerous, but he is so loyal and willing to do whatever it takes for the woman he adores. 

And finally, from one of my own books, Caleb Sinclair from Be Mine. The man is utterly hot and I had a lot of people think he was real. Uhhh, I wish. No, he is totally made up, mores the pity, but I can put the official claim on him since I made him up. 

And there you have it. Now check who the other Blogger Girlz have crushes on and share with us who you crush on. 

Jessica
Bronwyn
Jenny
Kris
Kayleigh
Kellie


See you next week! --GC

2 comments:

  1. Oh Aragorn. Dear lord, yes. Once, I was at some sort of flea market thing, and someone was selling an Aragorn figure and my kid was all, "Can I have Aragorn? I really want Aragorn." I muttered, "We all really want Aragorn, honey." And the guy laughed, handed the figure to my kid, looked at me and said, "That's the truth."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! That's awesome! I saw the Fellowship of the Ring because I loved the book. I kept going back because I love me some Aragorn. I also loved the ring he wore, so now I own it. :-) Just call me the Queen of Gondor.

      Delete