Wednesday, November 4, 2015

FAVE THINGS: PEOPLE ON THE INTERWEBZ

Our fab topic this week is all about our fave people on social media. Yeah, anyplace that will net me Wednesday Male Hotness I am all for.



For the most part, I don't follow a huge bunch of people on social media. I figure the more I goof off, the more time is sucked away from writing, but I do have a few people that I love to catch up on. These are in no particular order, so here we go.

1. The Try Guys from Buzzfeed - if you've never viewed their videos you are so missing out. The four men are hilarious and will try just about anything from sexy Halloween costumes to pregnancy to survival. I usually find myself laughing out loud as I sit in my room. 




2. Matthew Santoro - he has his own YouTube channel and does "educational" videos that usually end up making me laugh. His content is varied and can cover anything from the strangest deep sea creatures to the 10 most deadly plants on Earth.  Whatever the subject there's usually 10 and he counts the down.

3. The Inked Boys - I follow them on Facebook and on their site. The pic above will give you an indication of why they're in my fb feed. LOL! Yep, hot mens pics. Need I say more??

4. Facebook Peeps - I love keeping up with all my friends on facebook. Most of them live far away from me so social media is the only place I can keep in contact. You will find the links to most my peeps at the bottom of this page since they're also part of the Random Bloggers. These are the same people I follow on Twitter too.  

5. Jenny Trout - I love this woman. First, she's amazing and so funny, plus I really enjoy how she puts words together. If you've neither read her blog or her books you are missing out. I suggest you heard on over and check her out.

Yep, that's about it. I don't have a ton of places or spaces that I go to other than YouTube. I watch music videos there or look up DIY projects. I have an Instagram account, but don't do tons with it. I know I should, but yeah . . . I don't. Maybe the other bloggers have better stuff, I bet they do. They're way cool.


Jessica D
Paige
Kayleigh

See you all next week!! -- Gwen 


1 comment:

  1. You've got a bunch of new to me stuff here to check out. :)

    ReplyDelete