Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Random Wednesday: Goals for 2015

Happy Almost New Year!! I can't believe 2014 is almost gone. The year went so fast and, I'm sure, I say that every year. But it's true! Oh, yes, I must give you the last man hotness for 2014.



Once again, you're welcome! Anyway, I can't say this past year has been great, but it wasn't too horrible either. So, for that, I am quite thankful. So my goals for this coming year, in no particular order:

1. Write way more books. Yes, yes, I know, how vague, but I don't have a particular number in my head. I just want it to be more than the 2 I put out this year. Right now, I have like 5 or 6 ideas stewing around in my head. If I can get those all on paper and out, then I'm doing excellent.

2. Get healthier. I need to start walking or something. Some kind of exercise must be done this year. It's not that I long to lose weight, though that would be great, but I think it would help my depression. I've fought clinical depression all my life and the meds just aren't doing the job right now. But I think exercise would help so much.

3. Write every day . . . no matter what. This goes back to the depression. It is a constant struggle to get anything done. When I sit down to write, it just doesn't happen. Then I get distracted and then I nap. I nap a lot. That's the depression. But I plan on forcing myself to write. I think once I get into the habit, it will stick. 

4. Do work around the house. We have rooms that haven't seen paint since the contractors painted the walls 12 years ago. My sister and I are both sick of the boring color so I plan on painting. 

Hmmm, I think that's about it. Writing, getting healthier, writing, painting. :-) And writing. I can always do more writing.

So there you have it. Those are my goals for the new year. What about you? Do you have goals? Do you even make them? If so, just comment down below and maybe we can cheerlead each other. Also, go check out the other Blogger Girlz and see what they plan on getting up to in the new year.

Bronwyn
Jessica
Kris

See you later! Gwen

2 comments:

  1. I soooooooooooooooooooooo hear you about depression naps. That's usually how mine goes. :( I think you have some awesome goals here, and I know you can do them! (BTW, blogger continues to hate me. This is Bron.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, the depression has been a real bear lately. I think it also has to do with the lack of sunlight we've had this month. So I have insomnia at night and then I nap off and on all day. So ridiculous. But I think my goals are pretty good though a bit vague. But I can deal with vague right now. AND blogger doesn't hate you because your name is at the top of your reply. :-)

      Delete