Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2016 GOALS

Here we are at the So turning of another year. So insane that this year flew by. Oh wait, let's share a last Wednesday Male Hotness of 2015


Yeah, I know he's one big reason to celebrate. Huh?

Anyway, goals . . . must have goals for the coming year. So here they are:

1. Finish at least 3 books!! Which is huge since I didn't finish any this year.

2. Write everyday, no matter what, for at least an hour.

3.Blog every Wednesday! I almost made that goal this year. Yay me.

4. Do all the picture & song short fiction pieces, I started out great, but then petered out.

5. Try to exercise, at least, twice a week.

6. Make sure to post Wednesday Male Hotness!! Woo hooo

And there they are. My goals for this year. I'll use the blog to report back on how I'm doing. I mean, if I'm blogging every week, then I should be telling you all how I'm doing. :-)

Now run and check out what the other bloggers goals are for this coming year.

Jessica
Bronwyn
Kris
Jessica D
Paige
Kayleigh

See you all next!! -- Gwen

1 comment:

  1. I especially like number 6! And you did great on the blogging. Positive steps, my friend. Here's to 2016.

    ReplyDelete