Wednesday, October 14, 2015

GUILTY PLEASURES AND INDULGENCES

Hello!! Before we even get started let's show off Wednesday Male Hotness.


Yep, this whole post is about guilty pleasures and indulgences and I will admit WMH is one of mine. I don't go searching for pics of hot men to save on my laptop, but if I happen to find one then yeah I will capture him. :-) 

Okay, so I'm going to just make a list, in no particular order, of what I consider my guilty pleasures and indulgences.

1. Top Gear on BBC - I love Richard Hammond, James May, & Jeremy Clarkson. They totally crack me up. In fact, they can make me laugh even if the day is going to total shit. Thankfully, they are doing a new show together on Amazon so I will certainly watch.


2. Big Red - yes, I love the sweet red soda. I don't allow myself to have it often, due to the caffeine, but if I'm out and I see one I will often grab it up.

3. Books - I love to read! Books to me are a necessity, but others may consider them an indulgence. I know that reading when I should be writing is something that I constantly fight against.

4. Mint M&Ms and Health Bars - I love chocolate. And these two are my very favorite affordable candies. I'm so glad the Mint M&Ms are around all the time now, since they only used to be offered at the holidays. Now I can indulge all year round. 

5. Godiva - when I'm looking for expensive chocolate this is where I head.


6. Napping - I love to curl up and take a nap, especially on a rainy afternoon. This usually only happens on Sundays, but a girl can still dream.

I'm sure there's more, but it's late and that's all I can think of right now. It feels like I'm trying to develop a cold, which is not welcome. So I am going off to bed and you are going to run and check out what the other bloggers will say to this topic.

Bronwyn
Jessica D

See you all next week!! -- Gwen

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you're not getting sick, or, if you are, it goes away super fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sigh* I'm sick. I was up all night long blowing my nose. So stupid.

      Delete