Wednesday, October 21, 2015

5 WORDS OR LESS: MY STYLE, MY LOOKS, MY PERSONALITY

Hallo!! Welcome to the randomness that is Wednesday. Before we begin let me introduce you to the WMH for today.



So, it's another 5 words or less, which I obviously do horrible with. And today's topic is especially hard since it's focused on me. Normally, I would make jokes about all the things listed above. This time, though, I won't, since I've been fighting with depression. I need to remind myself I'm awesome and own it.

My Style: Comfortable, No fuss, Sparkly, Eclectic


The new hairband I can't wait to wear

My Looks: Smiling, Tall, Pretty, Brown eyes


Me and my sweet boy, Max

My Personality: Friendly, Funny, Thoughtful, Quirky, Loving


Me and Sis (who's showing off her necklace)

Now head over to see what the other Wednesday bloggers have to say.



See you all next week!! -- Gwen

1 comment:

  1. I thought for sure somewhere in here they'd be a 'bless your heart', lol. All true. Love the pics...

    ReplyDelete