Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Random Wednesday Blog: What's My Sign ????

Hello and welcome once again that is the fabulous randomness of the Random Wednesday Blog!!  This week the Blogger Girlz and I are chatting about what our signs are and do they fit us. I think my sign fits me very well and it's all true.


But I'm sure that's not what the Girlz were referring to when they came up with the post. So, I was born under the sign of Gemini and strangely enough so was my sister. She is almost 3 years younger than me, but her birthdays is 6 days before mine. *pause* Yep, I'm giving you time to take that in. I always felt bad for my Mom since she never got a break on present buying.

Anyway, I looked up the traits of a Gemini and found this on a website called ganeshaspeaks.com. I will go through them each and try to be as honest as I can because truly who likes looking closely at themselves. Eeesh, I'd rather lounge back, eat a bon-bon and read.

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I hear you on all the half finished stuff. O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this is why we are twins because you are a Gemini too. *sigh* If we finished all the half done stuff we would have a billion books out. That is actually one of my goals while I'm out of work. Finish all the half finished stuff. *bg*

      Delete