Wednesday, November 1, 2017
TOP 10 THINGS I BELIEVE TO BE TRUE
Can y'all believe it's November already?? Yeah, me neither, but here we are and with a top 10 I can get into. This month we're writing about things we believe to be true. Now, I don't profess to know a bunch of stuff, but you can TOTALLY bank on the fact that my list is all true. As always, these are in no particular order. So here goes.
1. No matter how sweet and amazing and loving cats are. They are still assholes. I have one, I know.
2. Fall is the greatest time of year. The colors are gorgeous and it's the gateway to all the best holidays.
3. Lin-Manuel Miranda is a freaking genius!!! If you haven't listened to Hamilton or seen any interviews from LMM then you are missing out. The man is AH-MAZING! Oh and he's handsome too.
4. Slavery caused the Civil War. I'm a teacher, I have 3 degrees, and I've read on this subject extensively. Civil War = Slavery.
5. The current president of the U.S. is a lying sack of shit. He wouldn't know the truth if he tripped over it and it bit him in the ass. He's also dumb as a sack of hammers.
6. Climate change is real!!!! Science has proven it. Human beings have had a huge hand in causing the issues our planet is having.
7. There is no one true religion As long as people mind their own, are good and kind, then we should all live together peacefully. Unfortunately, there are a bunch of crazies out there, mostly men, who proclaim that what they believe is the truth. Yeah, they're wrong. If you are killing people for a religion then you aren't understanding what the religion is about.
8 Jason Momoa is a god. And my future baby's daddy. Just wanted to share.
9. No one can make someone happy. Each person must make themselves happy. If you aren't happy in your life, getting into a relationship will not change that.
10. Keeping a good sense of humor is the only way to survive. If you can't laugh then crying is all that's left.
Now go see what Bronwyn, Jessica, Kris, and Deelylah believe to be true.