Thursday, August 4, 2016

IF YOU COULD REWRITE ANY BOOK (YOURS OR SOMEONE ELSE'S) WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

Okay, before we jump into the Randomness of Wednesday, let me share with you the male hotness of the day.



Wow, he's pretty daggone athletic. Huh? 

Anyway, rewriting a book. The book I'd chose to rewrite is one of my own and it's called Blood Bond. I really loved the characters in the book - Keller, Khalid, and, of course, the ever fabulous Jaz. 

The book was too short and didn't have enough detail to flesh anyone out. Yes, it was written to be included in an anthology, but the characters need more. The story needs more. I read it now and cringe since the plot has enough holes you can drive a freight train through them.

Thankfully, the book belongs to me now and I AM going to rewrite. It's no longer the first in a series and it won't be called Blood Bond. Right now I'm working on the first called Entanged and the rewritten book will probably be called Bound and it will be second. I can't wait to reshape the story into what I know it can be. 

Now run over and check out what the other bloggers have to say.

Bronwyn
Jessica D
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment