Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: ANGER/RAGE

Hello! Before I get to the wordlessness let's share some WMH

So, today's topic is anger/rage and, let me tell you, there are tons of things that get me ragey, especially with all the crap going on in the world right now. If I did those, this would so be a big downer, so I'm going to share some things that make me angry/ragey, but with a light-hearted spin to them. 

So here are things that make me feel:



Now check out what the other bloggers have to share.


3 comments:

  1. I love that you had tangled yarn, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 2 balls of snarls right now I'm ignoring. So dumb

      Delete
  2. Driving doesn't make me as ragey as I once was, but stupidity tests my patience most days.

    ReplyDelete