Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: ANGER/RAGE

Hello! Before I get to the wordlessness let's share some WMH

So, today's topic is anger/rage and, let me tell you, there are tons of things that get me ragey, especially with all the crap going on in the world right now. If I did those, this would so be a big downer, so I'm going to share some things that make me angry/ragey, but with a light-hearted spin to them. 

So here are things that make me feel:



Now check out what the other bloggers have to share.


4 comments:

  1. I love that you had tangled yarn, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 2 balls of snarls right now I'm ignoring. So dumb

      Delete
  2. OMG... love it. The you suck. Shit... still laughing. I'm on board with all of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Driving doesn't make me as ragey as I once was, but stupidity tests my patience most days.

      Delete