Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: SADNESS

Welcome back to the randomness that is Wednesday on the blogs. Today, we're wordless, which, for me, you know is never the case. Oh first let's showcase WMH



Okay, so today's topic is sadness. Yeah, I've been fighting a battle with depression for . . .  almost a year now. Some days I'm good, some I'm ehhh, and others it out and out sucks. So this topic is tough. Let's see how we can "lighten" sadness up, shall we?













  

When all the books have been read

Now run over and see what the other ladies have come up with and I'll see you next week.

2 comments:

  1. I love the daylight savings ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told Sis what the topic was and she immediately said daylight saving time and I told her I already had it. LOL

      Delete