Wednesday, July 22, 2015

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - ON MY BOOK SHELF

Hello! Today is, of course supposed to be wordless, but in the immortal words of Cher from Clueless -- AS IF! There will always be words, oh and hot, lovely men


 So, our topic today is all about the bookshelf we supposedly have. I would laugh, but sadly I do not have a shelf of books. I do have this (top of a chest of drawers), but no official book shelf.




The only shelves I have in my bedroom are filled with dolls, and things. Now, I do have a Nook and have tons of books on that. My newest purchases are:



The physical books I've started and are currently sitting on my bedside table (another book storage spot) are:



I could certainly keep going because I have tons of books. I even have 4 stacks sitting in my closet.And, of course, even though I have a billion books, I keep buying more, because, a girl can never have enough books. 

So, now I've revealed just a tiny bit of what I own, head over and see what's sitting on the other ladies' shelves. Oh, and if you have suggestions, please leave them in the comments below. Obviously, I don't have enough to read right now.

Jessica
Bronwyn
Jessica D
Kayleigh

See you all next week! -- Gwen

1 comment: