Wednesday, July 15, 2015

MY PERFECT WEEKEND

Hey! I'm so sorry I missed last week. I'm such a dork that I totally missed the fact that it was Wednesday. Yeah, I know. I'm back this week and with Hotness of the Day courtesy of Sis



Our topic this week is all about the perfect weekend. Problem is I don't know if it's supposed to be based on reality or what it would be if I was wildly wealthy. LOL! So, I will give you both..

The reality:My perfect weekend is hanging with my sister and our two best friends. They live in TN so we don't see them all the time.  On Saturday, we would all hit Barnes & Noble (our favorite hangout spot). We'd look at books, chat with our friends, and end up in the cafe. After that we'd go to Michaels (love that place) and have lunch someplace yummy. Coming home we'd relax and talk. Most probably we'd watch a really horrible movie like
Sharknado 16 and eat yummy snacks.  On Sunday, I'd get to take a wonderful nap. I love naps. :-) They're so awesome. Then I'd write.


Now, my dream perfect weekend we'd be at the beach in a lovely house that sits right on the water. My bedroom would face the water and it would be cool enough to have the windows open so I can hear the see the ocean. We'd relax and do nothing, but sit and talk and soak up the fabulous view.



Now run over and see how the other ladies would spend a perfect weekend.

Bronwyn
Kellie
Jessica D


See you all next week!! -- Gwen


4 comments:

  1. Both reality weekend and fantasy weekend sounds fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! When I do the fantasy weekend you are so invited.

      Delete
  2. Michaels...I read that part and instantly started day dreaming of shopping at Michaels.
    .
    .
    .
    Sorry dear I drifted away again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I hear you. That place is amazing. I've already purchased stuff for the Halloween decorations I'm going to make.

      Delete