Wednesday, March 4, 2015

FAVE THINGS: WEBSITES

Hello!! Happy Gwens-day! Before we get started let me give you Wednesday hotness. Oh and I used this pic as the basis for my character Cameron in the book I just finished called No Strings.



So our topic this week is our favorite websites. I could totally tell you that I'm way too busy to be goofing off online, but that would be such a lie. I wish I could stay away because I'd get more written. It's like a sickness though and I can't stay away. So here are some of my favorite places to visit:

1. Facebook - of course, how could I not list this one?? I have 2 accounts, one author and one personal and I check both of them quite frequently.

2. Yahoo - I love looking at all the news headlines. Sometimes, this is how I find out about stuff.

3. Etsy - if you've never hit this site you are missing out. It's a site totally devoted to online shops from amazing artists. I've purchased jewelry, artwork, and essential oil perfumes and loved all of them

4. Barnes & Noble - I own a Nook ebook reader and I think that's all I need to say about this site. LOL

5. Amazon - it's crazy, but this is where I keep my wishlist for books and such. 

6. Pinterest - my sis and I both love this site since we find a lot of recipes and crafts to do.

7. Ravelry - I love to knit and hit the site for new patterns.

Those are my favorites. If you have any suggestions for amazing sites I should visit, just leave it in the comment section. Now, run over and check out what sites the rest of the ladies love.

Bronwyn
Jessica
Kris
Jessica D.
Kellie


See you all next week!--Gwen




4 comments:

  1. Love me some Ravelry. Now I just need to find some time to knit. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a project half finished that I need to get back to. It's a scarf for my sister. Whoops

      Delete
  2. I'm starting to see a running theme between the bloggers included on this topic today. And now I all of a sudden have a desire to learn how to knit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, Jessica, join us on the yarn side. You won't regret it. ;-)

      Delete