Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A-Z LIST: THING THAT INSPIRE ME

Hey, and welcome back to the randomness of Wednesday. This week we're chatting about the things that inspire us. I think, first of all, this man certainly does. Am I right?


Okay, so here are the list of things that inspire me in one way or the other.

A - Autumn colors (my favorite time of year)


B - Books (I love to read)
C - Cats (I love mine and miss them terribly)
D - Dreams (I get some of my best ideas from my dreams)
E - Essential Oils
F - Friends (I have amazing ones and I love them tons)
G  - Goddess and Gods


H - Holidays (Halloween is my very favorite)


I - Ice Cream (Graeter's is my favorite)

J - Jessie J songs (love Bang, Bang and Burnin' Up)
K - Knitting (so relaxing and soothing)
L - Laptop (couldn't do without it)
M - Music (I always have my MP3 player going)
N - Nook (I couldn't do without it)
O - Outlook (couldn't live without my email program)
P - Projects (i love doing crafting projects with my sister, right now                        we're working on a fairy house)
Q - Questions (I love what if . . . that creates a story in my head                                    faster than anything)
R - Road Trips!!!


S - Sister (My sister is the best ever and I can't imagine life without                   her)
T - Texting (the best way to keep my friends close :-)!)
U - UPS & USPS (i love getting packages in the mail)
V - Viggo Mortenson (swoon)


W - Water (I love to listen to it and it helps me think)
X - XOXO (hugs and kisses)
Y - Yarn (I love to knit)
Z - Zone (the place I love to be when I write so the words flow)

And that's it! If you have something that inspires you, leave a comment below and let me know. Now run and check out what inspires the other Blogger Girlz! Oh, and give our newest blogger, Paige, a friendly welcome!

See you all next week!! --Gwen

Bronwyn
Jessica
Kris
Jessica D.
Kellie
Kayleigh
Paige

8 comments:

  1. Jessie J! Her and I duet all the time in my car to the audience also known as my windshield. I have no idea what other people (the peekers) at stop lights think when they look over and Jessie J is on.

    I loved your list and there are so many things on there that should have been on my list too. It's nice to see so many people with so much in common.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! I duet with Jessie J too. You and I should totally get together and sing. People would be stunned by our brilliance . . . or whatever. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Viggo...a great use of the letter V. And I love autumn, too. I think I can officially make it my favorite season once my kids are done with school, because right now it's the symbol of all things school, lol. But soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I got to V I knew who belonged there. I have it bad, bad, bad for him. *sigh*

      Delete
  3. Oh Autumn...it is my favorite! And knitting! And yarn! And I adore your sister - she's amazing. You and I completely lucked out in the sister department!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We totally did. We so much have gotten in the right lane when they were handing sisters out.

      Delete
  4. Autumn is my favorite time of year! The weather gets chilly enough that I need a sweatshirt and I can curl up on my back porch with a cup of hot tea, fuzzy socks, and a good book... my idea of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knitting and nooks and Jessie J, oh my! :)

    ReplyDelete