Wednesday, February 18, 2015

5 WORDS OR LESS: MYSELF, MY LIFE, MY FAMILY

Happy Gwensday!! This week for the randomness we are trying something new. Apparently, I'm supposed to tell you about me, my life and my family in only five words. Bwahahahahaha!!! I'll try, really, but first let me give you Wednesday Hotness:



Huh, yeah even he doesn't look as if he thinks I'll be able to do this. Whatever . . . here I go:


Creative

Loving

Stressful

Awesome

Necessary


Well, there you go. Now go over and check the other Blogger Girlz out and see what words they've come up with. And, hey, tell me your 5 words down in the comments below. It's so much harder than you can imagine.

Bronwyn
Jessica
Kris
Jessica D
Kellie

See you all next week! --Gwen

6 comments:

  1. Nice list. :) I particularly like necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I thought about my sister that's the word that came to mind. Can't imagine my life without her

      Delete
  2. Well done. I kind of thought it was 5 for all of them, too, lol. Guess we think alike, girlfriend. And you are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was feeling bummed til I got to your blog and saw you just did 5 words too. And of course we think alike, because we're cool

      Delete
  3. I think your list is awesome :) I don't mind we all did the topic a little differently. I think it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I thought it was cool too because it shows how differently we approached the topic.

      Delete