Aaaaand you're welcome! So favorite songs. Jeez, this is a hard one because I have so many. I'm sure I've mentioned before that I love music. I've loved it since I was a kid. In fact, when I was probably 11 I wanted to play the guitar like Jimmy Page. If you don't know who he is *weeping softly* then please go check him out. He's only the most amazing guitarist in the known universe.
Jimmy being amazing
So first on my list of favorite songs is anything Led Zeppelin has done. They were the first group that I fell head-over-heels in love with. I had a brief fling with Kiss, but out grew them super fast. Led Zeppelin has remained my main love ever since. After Zep I have a vast list of songs I love to hear, but I'll give you the short list of the ones that consistently stay on my list. Does that make sense??? Anyway, these are in no particular order.
1. Down With the Sickness - Disturbed I love this group. They are so loud and wrong and just amazing. And this song is the one that I first fell in love with. David Draiman has a voice that can just go there. If you've never head it shame on you! Go check them out.
2. Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit You are more than welcome to make fun of me for the group, but this song is kickin. It perfectly matches my mood when I'm feeling . . . awesomely pissed. :-) I've exercised to this song and kickboxed to this song and just kicked stuff to this song.
3. Dark Horse - Katy Perry Love it!!
4. If - Janet Jackson I've written some hot sex scenes to this song.
5. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepson This song makes me smile
6. Shake it Off - Taylor Swift Ditto with this one
7. Secrets and She Keeps Me Warm - Mary Lambert
Love, love, love these songs
8.Bodies - Drowning Pool This is my sister's ring tone. LOL
9. E.T. - Katy Perry
10. Sincerely - The McGuire Sisters This song was part of my mom's vast record collection and my sister and I loved it! I remember we would pretend to sing and dance to it.
11. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy -- The Andrew Sisters
Another song from my mom's collection. She was much older when she had kids so her collection was filled with amazing songs that nobody but my sister and I even knew.
12. Big Pimpin - JayZ I know this song and can sing all of it. LOL
13. Party People - Nelly
14. Wishing Well - Cheyenne Marie Mize She's a local artist and is amazing
15. You'll Never Leave Harland Alive - Ruby Friedman I love this song and sent it to Bron, Jenny and Jessica when they got lost in the "hollers" on their way to AAD in Charlotte.
And there it is! These are, right now, my favorite songs. LOL! Not to say this won't change by the time you read it, sorry. Now run and check out the other Blogger Girlz favorite songs.
See you next week!! --GC