Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Random Wednesday Blog: A Few Of My Favorite Things . . . . Book Covers

Hello!! And welcome to the randomness that is the Wednesday Blog. Since I was such a big loser last week and I totally forgot about the blog I will give you two pics of awesomeness to make up for last weeks derp moment.



And .. .. you're welcome!!! So, this weeks post is all about our favorite books. I wasn't clear on whether it was supposed to be my own covers or just covers in general so I'm going to do both, cause that is the way I roll.

1. The Secret Garden


I loved this book as a child and the cover is just so beautiful. Tasha Tudor is an amazing artist and I think she totally captured what the story was about in just one image. 

2. To Ride A Silver Broomstick

I'm pagan and have a lot of different books that I love so much. But this cover pulled me in as nothing else did. The information inside is good, but the cover is really awesome.

3. Archangel's Legion


If I didn't already read the series, this cover would have totally pulled me in. Talk about awesome artwork! Elena looks so tough and gorgeous, just as she's portrayed in the books.

4. Dark Promise


I love the cover for my book Dark Promise and I'll tell you why. I really don't want their faces to show so the designer did a good job. Also, it's just damn sexy, but even more I like the next cover better.

5. A Hunter's Promise

Wow! As soon as I saw this cover I was hooked! Had to have it for my book. 

6. Caught Dead Handed


I am a huge fan of paranormal cozy mysteries. I read tons and they are so much fun. This one I fell in love with just from the cover alone. And, yes, the book was awesome too. 

7. If Ever I Would Leave You Anthology

I love this cover! It's so beautiful. Yes it contains stories from some of my favorite people, but the cover is amazing!

So there you have it, some of my very favorite covers from books. I could go on and on and on, because I am drawn to book covers first, but this has to end somewhere. If you still want to look at beautiful coves go check out the other Blogger Girlz -- Bronwyn, Jessica, KrisLeigh, and Kellie to see what kind of pretties they have up.

See you all next week! -- GC

3 comments:

  1. I just love that Tasha Tudor cover for The Secret Garden. So, so sweet. :) You've got some lovely covers going on here. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the book! I have probably . . . 5 or 6 different copies of it. I still have the original my grandmother bought me with the Tasha Tudor cover. That's probably why I love it so much

      Delete